Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts
Invitation to Submit
The RTSA’s biennial Conference on Railway Excellence (CORE) has firmly established itself in recent years as the premier technical event in the Australasian rail conference market, with a reputation for high quality papers covering a wide range of rail engineering, operations, planning and management topics.
The RTSA is proud of CORE’s reputation for high quality objective papers and presentations which advance the body of knowledge on rail technologies and the sharing of the best practise in planning, implementation, operations and management of rail systems.
The conference technical committee invites you to submit abstracts of potential papers for consideration as an oral and poster presentation for inclusion in the Conference Program. Papers of accepted abstracts will undergo a peer review process. The Committee may, at its discretion, invite authors of non-accepted papers to present their information in a Poster format for display at the conference venue.
Abstracts for oral or poster presentation must be submitted via the online submission process. Following abstract submissions via the online process all subsequent communication with authors will be via email.
Full guidelines include:
- Abstracts must be no longer than 350 words
- All abstracts must be typed in Arial 11 point font
- Paper title must be typed all in capital letters only and bolded e.g. HOW TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT FOR CORE 2020
- Authors of accepted abstracts are required to register to attend the conference as a delegate prior to early bird closing.
- Authors are responsible for ensuring that any required approvals from their sponsoring or other related organisations are received prior to submission of the draft full paper. Submission of the full paper automatically implies that appropriate approvals to publish the paper have been received.